Public Private Dialogue (PPD) 17 - 18 March 2015
Public Private Dialogue (PPD) 2015
The NEPAD Business Foundation (NBF) in partnership with SADC-PPP Network invite you to attend the Second Annual Public-Private Dialogue Forum on Infrastructure Projects.
Why attend the forum?
This annual event is a project-focused forum, which brings together project owners, financiers and project promoters from both the public and private sectors from across Southern Africa, with the purpose of engaging key stakeholders on how to accelerate the implementation of infrastructure projects through better partnering. Deliverables of the forum:
- Provide a perspective on the priority projects of the NEPAD Programme for Infrastructure Development in Africa (PIDA) and the SADC Regional Infrastructure Development Master Plan (RIMDP),
- Outline the work still required to resolve political, policy and trade barriers to unblock these infrastructure projects,
- Create a platform for public and private sector to share ideas and solutions on how to partner together to take projects to implementation,
- Inform thoughts around how best to increase local content development in order to strengthen local economies and industries. This forum also aims to highlight, drive and promote an “Africa Inc.” approach being spearheaded by the NBF Africa Infrastructure Desk and the SADC PPP Network.
- H.E. Mrs Fatima Haram Acyl, Director of Trade and Industry of the AU Commission (tbc)
- Dr. Ibrahim Mayaki, CEO, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency • Remigious Makumbe, Director of Infrastructure and services, SADC Secretariat
Download presentations below