Climbing Injuries Solved
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Climbing Injuries Solved by Climbing Injuries Solved at SADC Network. MPN: 978-0-692-29664-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Is your injury holding you back... Focused on the common injuries from the fingertip to the shoulder, this book is a MUST HAVE educational book for any serious climber right next to that climbing rope and that grigri. This book is a stand alone self care climbing guide for injuries that leads you through a specialized training plan, hits up the current injury research, and guides you to understand climbing based anatomy and physiotherapy for climbing. Regardless of if your bouldering has been s
Product Description & Reviews
Is your injury holding you back... Focused on the common injuries from the fingertip to the shoulder, this book is a MUST HAVE educational book for any serious climber right next to that climbing rope and that grigri. This book is a stand alone self care climbing guide for injuries that leads you through a specialized training plan, hits up the current injury research, and guides you to understand climbing based anatomy and physiotherapy for climbing. Regardless of if your bouldering has been side railed for a season or for a decade, Dr. Lisa teaches you how to work on your weaknesses and on your injury with secrets from behind the scenes for USAClimbing and at her climbing specific clinic in Boulder Colorado. Begin with an injury quiz to help you understand the weaknesses in your climbing and your training for climbing. Learn what climbing holds you can use without making your injury worse and those which you need to avoid until it heals. Follow up with the region based injury care section for your climbers finger, elbow pain, or shoulder injury so you can return to climb at the next level without injuries. Round out this complete guide with homework that is climbing injury specific. This book shows climber specific anatomy and areas that need advanced medical attention to ensure you aren’t missing anything. Take a climber specific anatomy class, add in learning important rules of self massage, and then add in being taught problem focused physiotherapy and climbing training plans just for your injury rolled all into one. Let’s say this is comprehensive and easy to read. Feel confident that you have chosen the correct training for climbing injuries program with this in depth guide on all you need to know about recovering from rock climbing injuries.
Features & Highlights
- Climb in health. Don't waste a good season on bad strength training information. Begin unraveling your injury from the ground up and understand how other regions can unload your injury if used correctly, hit that climbing wall, Everest, or Yosemite without fear. Unlike other injury free guides, this book gives you a step by step training for climbing process to follow as your own rehab program based on your unique injury.
- Covering the topics of rehabilitation for injuries such as climbers finger, pulley injuries, elbow tendonitis, medial epicondylitis, lateral epicondylitis, wrist sprains, shoulder impingement syndromes, and much more, you can build on the book with additional free videos and tutorials on the books website.
- Untangle your injuries with affordable tools you already own.
- Dr. Lisa Erikson DC CCAP (Working on her RMSK) Dr. Lisa is a medical provider using diagnostic ultrasound, guiding physiotherapy, acupuncture, dry needling, joint manipulations and educating in office. A sport and crack climbing addict, she also is a past Leadwoman (2013), a 100-mile ultra runner, and a past collegiate athlete in cycling, skiing and cross country running. Having worked over 45 medical tents including those paid for by USAClimbing, she has also been the medical provider for the S
- Learn proven injury based techniques that work including working like a therapist on your own injuries. Learn the 'how' and 'why' to correctly apply (or not apply) different physiotherapy applications that are all the rage. Updated and modernized climbing specific rehabilitation exercises are included (with info on how to ensure you are doing them correctly), shoulder stability exercises and the firm understanding of WHY strengthening an injury is not a good idea. We need to unweight it!
Climbing Injuries Solved
The Climbing Doc
There is no warranty with the purchase of this book.
The Climbing Doc
6 x 9 x 0.5 inches
6.9 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
Have questions about this item (978-0-692-29664-6), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Climbing Injuries Solved, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 505291P, ean: 9780898866087, isbn: 0898866081,
* The most-referenced guidebook for Idaho climbers* Includes the trails, approaches, and access information for Idaho's peaksWhether it's a technical ascent of the great west wall of Elephants Perch or a scramble to the summit of 12,662-foot Mount Bo...
mpn: 115210P, ean: 9780762741243, isbn: 0762741244,
The comprehensive guide to the place that brought sport climbing to North America―a full-color, thoroughly updated new edition Smith Rock State Park. It was on the impressive crags of this Oregon hideaway that American sport climbing came into its ...
mpn: CTC234, ean: 9781938340239, isbn: 193834023X,
In Training for the New Alpinism, Steve House, world-class climber and Patagonia ambassador, and Scott Johnston, coach of U.S. National Champions and World Cup Nordic Skiers, translate training theory into practice to allow you to coach yourself to a...
ean: 9780692831892, isbn: 0692831894,
Please click the ''Read More'' button to read the full product description below: Has injury prevented you from climbing harder? Whether you're a professional athlete or a novice climber, ''Climb Injury-Free'' is the guide that will teach you how t...